Lil’ Bumpkin Play Village & Petting Farm
Open End of April thru October 31st!
Entrance fee is $6.00 per person, both children and adults. And even if you’re an adult who doesn’t want to play, we honestly can say that you will enjoy the sights and sounds of your family playing, along with our relaxing clean atmosphere, seeing the sweet animals, taking photos, and making memories!
Welcome to our Lil’ Bumpkin Play Village & Petting Farm, where you will find fun for the whole family! Take turns sitting in our giant John Deere combine and have fun going down the slide that we built into the combine. Next, get the whole family to race on our pedal karts. We have different size karts, so everyone can join! Kid’s can arrest their parents and lock them in our Lil’ Bumpkin Jail. We also have a farm house, log cabin, church, school, and more! Our play buildings and farm animal shelters are hand constructed by my husband, Charlie, with detailing and heavy-duty strength and safety in mind. You can have fun on the zip line, obstacle course, and all the other fun things we offer! After playing, you can visit all of our sweet farm animals and feed them too! We have sheep, goats (with lots of adorable babies), alpacas, donkeys, calves, pigs, peacocks, chickens, ducks, and our sweet miniature dwarf horse, Duke! We are also always adding new, fun things to do!
2018 Individual Season Passes
Our 2018 individual season pass is now available to purchase! Good for General Admission to our Lil’ Bumpkin Play Village & Petting Farm at Country Bumpkin Farm Market every time you visit in 2018! The individual presenting the season pass must be named on the card and have both the season pass and photo ID. Season pass may not be combined with any other offers or activities and is not valid toward birthday parties or field trips. Individual season passes are non-transferable. Valid every day from 9 am to 6 pm, April 20th, 2018 through October 31st, 2018.
2018 Individual Season Passes may be purchased in our farm store during normal business hours or click here to visit our online store.
In our play village and petting farm:
- Lil’ Bumpkin play house, log cabin, church, country school, jail, miner’s shack, and outhouse, and there will be more to come!
- Kid’s pedal tractor corral–We have many makes and models of pedal tractors for the younger kids to have fun riding around on!
- Pedal kart raceway with karts for all ages, so moms, dads, and grandparents too…have fun racing your youngsters!! (yes…these are pedal karts, not gas!)
- Petting farm with donkeys, alpacas, goats with babies, pigs, calves, sheep, peacocks, chickens, and more! (feed available to purchase in farm store, $1.00 per cone filled with feed or quarter machines by the animals)
- Raging rapids duck race (rubber ducks available to purchase in farm store, $1.00 each, you keep them!)
- Zippity Zipline–one side is great size for the youngsters and other side for older kids and adults! Fun and yet, safe too!
- Giant John Deere Combine Play Set
- Obstacle Course
- Tire Swings
- Teather ball
- Ring Toss
- Climbing Ropes
- Bean Bag Toss
- Basketball Hoops
- Wooden Play Train
- Football Toss
- Climbing Wall
- Lil’ Mt. Bumpkin Tire and Sand Mountain
- Giant Straw Bale Animal
- Picnic Table Shelter – Great For Birthday Parties Too! Read More Here
- Catapult (FALL TIME ONLY–launches pumpkins every Saturday & Sunday at 12pm, 2pm, and 4pm)-Send pumpkins flying and watch them smash into the ground!