Fall Family Fun
Fun Family Activities:
- 2 1/2 acre corn maze with fun trivia questions to help you through.
- Lil’ Bumpkin Play Village & Petting Farm with food available to feed the animals. Click Here for more info!
- Kids straw caves
- Country Bumpkin Express Farm Train Ride all around our farm fields.
- Pumpkin smashin’ catapult.
- Yummy Chocolate Shoppe ice cream!
- Pumpkin Picking
Our Everything Special:
Fee is $12.00 per person (kids & adults)
Fall Fun Everything Special (available August 15th-October 31st) includes:
- Admission to our Lil’ Bumpkin Play Village & Petting Farm which includes:
- Lil’ Bumpkin play house, log cabin, church, country school, jail, miner’s shack, and outhouse, and there will be more to come!
- Kid’s pedal tractor corral–We have many makes and models of pedal tractors for the younger kids to have fun riding around on!
- Pedal kart raceway with karts for all ages, so moms, dads, and grandparents too…have fun racing your youngsters!! (yes…these are pedal karts, not gas!)
- Petting farm with donkeys, alpacas, goats with babies, pigs, calves, sheep, peacocks, chickens, and more! (feed available to purchase in farm store, $1.00 per cone filled with feed or quarter machines by the animals)
- Raging rapids duck race (rubber ducks available to purchase in farm store, $1.00 each, you keep them!)
- Zippity Zipline–one side is great size for the youngsters and other side for older kids and adults! Fun and yet, safe too!
- Giant John Deere Combine Play Set
- Obstacle Course
- Tire Swings
- Teather ball
- Ring Toss
- Climbing Ropes
- Bean Bag Toss
- Basketball Hoops
- Wooden Play Train
- Football Toss
- Climbing Wall
- Lil’ Mt. Bumpkin Tire and Sand Mountain
- Giant Straw Bale Animal
- Picnic Table Shelter – Great For Birthday Parties Too! Read More Here
- Catapult (FALL TIME ONLY–launches pumpkins every Saturday & Sunday at 12pm, 2pm, and 4pm)-Send pumpkins flying and watch them smash into the ground!
- Little Kid’s Straw Cave
- One cone filled with animal feed
- One 30 minute group ride on our Country Bumpkin Express Farm Train Ride all around our farm
- Corn Maze
Country Bumpkin Express Farm Train Ride
During October, we offer Country Bumpkin Express Farm Train Rides to the pumpkin patch, which includes riding all around our 30-acre produce farm! Our farm train ride can hold up to 30 people (or more if some are really little). The train will depart with smaller family groups of 4 people or more. (4 people is the minimum, please, that is required) Conductor Charlie, who built the train ride, is always happy to give families and groups a fun time as he pulls the express train cars with his vintage Farmall tractor that was his Grandpa’s and Charlie proudly restored, and now acts like a kid on! The fee is $5.00 per person (age 1 and under is free) and is about 30 minutes long.
The Country Bumpkin Express Farm Train Rides are available on the weekends all day long, or on the weekdays by appointment or take-your-chance-hit & miss. This is due to the fact that we reserve the weekdays for school group class trips and rides to the pumpkin patch! Any age school group trip is welcome, or other social groups, birthday parties, and organizations as well.
More information is available under the “Packages” section on our website. To set up a date, time, and price package, please call 608-254-2311.
Country Bumpkin Corn Maze
Available starting around August 15th is our corn maze! Have fun getting lost with family and friends in our 2 1/2 acre corn maze! Every year we plan and cut the maze ourselves. We also make fun, educational trivia question to make the maze a little more fun and help you through! Our corn maze is a good size, but not huge, so it is great for kid’s and adults of all ages! Plan on spending about 30 minutes in the maze. Admission is $3.00 per person.
There is nothing that screams “Fall Time” more than picking your own pumpkins!
We have three options for you to pick your own pumpkins:
- Take a ride on our Country Bumpkin Express Farm Train Ride to our farthest pumpkin patch (additional fee for ride.)
- You are more than welcome to walk around and enjoy the farm and pumpkin patches. We offer heavy-duty children’s playwagons for you to hand pull toward any of our pumpkin patches so that you may still go pick-your-own, but have the convenience of not having to carry it back, or carry the kids back, either!
- You can choose your pumpkins from our selection of pre-picked ones we have all around our farm store.
Once you find your perfect pumpkins, bring them back to our store and we will weigh them for you. Pumpkins are sold by weight. Our giant Prizewinner pumpkins are sold by size.
Moonlight Farm Train or Haywagon Ride and Corn Maze:
On the nights of October 14th and 21st we will be open from 6pm to 9pm or later, for our Moonlight Corn Maze and Haywagon Rides! You can come a little earlier to get more time to play in our Play Village & Petting Farm! Once darkness takes over, the fun begins with both Haywagon and Train Rides all around the farm with a friendly ghost or two helping us along the way! Bring your flashlights for the moonlight corn maze also. It is full of fun trivia questions to either help or hinder you, mwaahahahaaaa (!!!) We host campfires and complimentary s’more making, yum! Hot apple cider, hot chocolate, and coffee available in our concession stand too. Come join us for a really fun night for kids and adults of all ages!
Kid’s Halloween Costume Contest at Country Bumpkin
Think your kid (ages 2 – 12) has the cutest, scariest, or most creative Halloween Costume? Dress them up and come out to Country Bumpkin to enter them into our Halloween costume contest!!!
Every year we plan on including more activities. So come on out and join in the fun! These activities will be available to enjoy all summer too, not only in the fall and during pumpkin time. So come out to join in the fun ANY TIME . . . and look out for flying watermelons & pumpkins!!
Thank you to Heather Delaney Reese & Family from It’s a Lovely Life for spending time at our farm during your visit to Wisconsin Dells and for the great video!