Market & Bakery
We make seasonal fresh baked pies, specialty breads, and cookies all season long!
In all of our homemade baked goods, we use Organic Whole Wheat flour made by Lonesome Stone Milling is a company in Lone Rock, WI. All of the organic grain they use to make their amazing products is grown in Wisconsin by 4 different farmers! All of the farmers grow the grain on their ridgetop fields and in soil with the correct balance of micronutrients to produce the best grain and they all follow sustainable practices!! Lonesome Stone Milling puts the grains through a stone mill which creates a product that is highly nutritious and delicious!!
We use delicious caramel made in Wisconsin! Caramel apples are available from the end of September through October 31st!!
- Chopped M&M
- Chopped Heath Toffee
- Chopped Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup
Pies available now:
- Strawberry Rhubarb
- Very Berry
- Red Raspberry
In addition to our fresh baked pies, we also have frozen unbaked pies available daily!
- Fresh Strawberry Cream Pie – Available during strawberry season in June.
- Fresh Blueberry Lemon Cream Pie – Available during blueberry season in July.
- Fresh Red Raspberry Cream Pie – Available during our summer red raspberry season and again during our fall red raspberry season.
We take orders too!! Call 608-254-2311 to place your order.
Fresh Cookies Made By Us!
- Ghirardelli White and Milk Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate and Reese’s Peanut Butter Chip Cookies
Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches:
- Two fresh baked cookies with either Vanilla or Heaps Of Love (like turtle, but so much better!) ice cream!!
What’s In Our Farm Store:
- Our Own Honey
- Apple Cider (Fall)
- Fresh Baked Pies, Cookies, and much more!
- Carr Valley Cheese
- Wisconsin Maple Syrup
- Chocolate Shoppe Ice Cream (cones, dishes, and cookie sandwiches)
- Organic Brown Fresh Farm Eggs
- Specialty Sausage
- Our Own Home Grown Popcorn
- Unique Gifts
- Jams and Preserves
- Amish Noodles
- Flour, cornbread mix, and pancake mix made by Lonesome Stone Milling in Lone Rock, WI