Our Fall Fun Special:
Admission fee is $15.00 per person, both children and adults. (plus tax)
Available around late August – October 31st
- Admission to our Lil’ Bumpkin Play Village & Petting Farm
- One cone filled with animal feed
- One ride on our Country Bumpkin Express Farm Train Ride all around our farm
- Corn Maze
Lil’ Bumpkin Play Village & Petting Farm
Admission fee is $9.00 per person, both children and adults. (plus tax)
Even if you’re an adult who doesn’t want to play, we honestly can say that you will enjoy the sights and sounds of your family playing, along with our relaxing clean atmosphere, seeing the sweet animals, taking photos, and making memories!
In our play village and petting farm:
- Lil’ Bumpkin play house, log cabin, church, country school, jail, miner’s shack, and outhouse, and there will be more to come!
- Kid’s pedal tractor corral–We have many makes and models of pedal tractors for the younger kids to have fun riding around on!
- Pedal kart raceway with karts for all ages, so moms, dads, and grandparents too…have fun racing your youngsters!! (yes…these are pedal karts, not gas!)
- Petting farm with donkeys, alpacas, goats, peacocks, chickens, and more! Babies are born throughout the summer! (feed available to purchase in farm store, $1.00 per cone filled with feed or quarter machines by the animals)
- Raging rapids duck race (rubber ducks available to purchase in farm store, $1.50 each, you keep them!)
- Zippity Zipline–one side is great size for the youngsters and other side for older kids and adults! Fun and yet, safe too!
- Giant John Deere Combine Play Set
- Wooden Pirate Ship
- Make Music in our Country Bumpkin Bandstand
- Obstacle Course
- Tire Swings
- Teather ball
- Ring Toss
- Climbing Ropes
- Bean Bag Toss
- Basketball Hoops
- Gravity Wagon Hoops
- Wooden Play Train
- Wooden Fire Truck
- Football Toss
- Climbing Wall
- Lil’ Mt. Bumpkin Tire and Sand Mountain
- Picnic Table Shelter – Great For Birthday Parties Too! Read More Here
Country Bumpkin Express Farm Train Ride
During the end of August, September and October, we offer Country Bumpkin Express Farm Train Rides all around our 30-acre produce farm! Our farm train ride can hold up to 30 people (or more if some are really little). The train will depart with smaller family groups of 4 people or more. (4 people is the minimum, please, that is required) Conductor Charlie, who built the train ride, is always happy to give families and groups a fun time as he pulls the express train cars with his vintage Farmall tractor that was his Grandpa’s and Charlie proudly restored, and now acts like a kid on! The fee is $5.00 per person (minimum 4 paying riders or $20.00) and is about 20 minutes long.
In the Fall, the Country Bumpkin Express Farm Train Rides are available all day on Saturday and Sunday. During the week on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday at 11am, 1pm, 3pm. Ride is not available on Mondays and Fridays. Please note, times during the week may vary. This is due to the fact that we reserve the weekdays for field trips! Any age school group trip is welcome, or other social groups, birthday parties, and organizations as well.
More information is available under the “Things To Do” tab on our website. To reserve a date and time for your field trip, please call 608-254-2311.
Country Bumpkin Corn Maze
Available starting around August 15th is our corn maze! Have fun getting lost with family and friends in our 2 1/2 acre corn maze! Every year we plan and cut the maze ourselves. We also make fun, educational trivia questions to make the maze a little more fun and help you through! This year is dinosaur trivia!!! Our corn maze is a good size, but not huge, so it is great for kid’s and adults of all ages! Plan on spending about 20 – 30 minutes in the maze. Admission is $5.00 per person.
Come hungry! On weekends in late September and all of October we will have our concession stand open with yummy goodies! Vienna hot dogs, Cups of Chili, Chili Cheese Dogs, Walking Tacos and Nachos! We also have hot apple cider available!
Every year we plan on including more activities. So come on out and join in the fun! These activities will be available to enjoy all summer too, not only in the fall and during pumpkin time. So come out to join in the fun ANYTIME!
Thank you to Heather Delaney Reese & Family from It’s a Lovely Life for spending time at our farm during your visit to Wisconsin Dells and for the great video!