September and October is the beautiful autumn season in Southern Wisconsin and at Country Bumpkin Farm Market. The surrounding trees are changing colors, the air feels fresher and crisp, the sky is bluer, and the landscape is dotted with ripe orange pumpkins . . . even in the downtown Dells and Lake Delton where many businesses go all-out to decorate for the upcoming Autumn Harvest Festival.
Here at Country Bumpkin Farm Market, we have many varieties of pumpkins and fall decor items to make this time of year fun, festive, & easy.
- Giant 100 lb. bright orange pumpkins
- Larger Giant pumpkins of 200 lbs. or more
- Deep red-orange cinderella pumpkins
- Ghost white pumpkins
- Orange carving pumpkins in small, medium, large, and X-tra Large
- Freaky Gremlin Pumpkins !!!
- Pie-making sugar pumpkins
- Table-size decorating pumpkins
- Small carving pumpkins
- Mini-Jacks in both orange & ghost white
- Wacky Gourds & the Freaky Gourds !!!
- Colorful squash for decorating
- Whatever the quantity needed, we can accommodate you.
We also make nice, thick & strong, corn shock bundles and hay bales; and we raise colorful broom corn and Indian corn; plus many shaped gourds and colored squash.
The squash varieties are very tasty and with proper cool storage, can last in your home through January for a winter-long treat. Better yet, cook and freeze your favorite squash to be assured you will be enjoying it at its peak quality and moisture level.
We grow delicata, sweet dumpling, butternut, buttercup, orange mooregold buttercup, blue hubbard, golden hubbard, acorn, golden orange acorn, spaghetti squash, and any other varieties that become new on the growing market.
And remember, this time of year we still have yummy jumbo fall red raspberries, watermelon, tomatoes, peppers, and cukes! Our fall produce also includes brussel sprouts, sweet potatoes, and wonderful chef-quality baking potatoes.