Skip to main content
Just a few friendly rules and frequently asked questions…
- No pets allowed in our Lil’ Bumpkin Play Village & Petting Farm.
- Our animals have special diets. Please don’t feed our animals any foods other than the feed we offer for purchase in our store.
- Please don’t feed our animals any of the whole corn and cobs from our corn maze and corn shocks. It can make them sick.
- Our animals are gentle, but your fingers may look like food, so always feed the animals with an open hand.
- Please always wash your hands after coming into contact with our animals and their barns/pens. It’s for your safety and theirs!
- No smoking or electronic cigarettes.
- Children should always be supervised. Unattended children will be given free kittens.
- We try our best to keep our farm clean and safe. Please place garbage (including dirty diapers) in one of the garbage cans located throughout our farm.
- Children under the age of 2 are free at our farm.